Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Praying for the Men

I found these cute prayer cards over at Sharon Jaynes website that I thought we could use to pray for our men. These cards are so cute and for $3, such a deal!  Lets take our men before the throne.
Dear Lord, 
I pray for my man's head - that he will look to you as Lord of his life. (1 Corinthians 11:3) 
I pray for my man's mind - that he will have the mind of Christ and thinks as the Holy Spirit would lead him and not the flesh. (1 Corinthians 2:16) 
I pray for my man's eyes - that you will keep him from temptation and that he will turn his eyes from sin. (Matthew 6:13, Mark 9:47) 
I pray for my man's ears - that he will hear your still small voice instructing him. (1 Kings 19:21 Psalm 32:8) 
I pray for my man's mouth - That his words will be pleasing to you. (Psalm 19:14) 
I pray for my man's neck  - that he will humble himself before you and be strong, courageous, and careful to do everything written in your word so that he will be prosperous and successful. (James 4:10, Joshua 1:8-9) 
I pray for my man's heart - that he will love and trust you with his whole heart. (Deuteronomy 6:5, Proverbs 3:5) 
I pray for my man's arms - that you will be his strength. (Psalm 73:26) 
I pray for my man's hands - that he will enjoy the work of his hands and see it as a gift from you. (Ecclesiastes 3:13, 5:19) 
I pray for my man's feet - that you will order his steps and that he will walk in your truth. (Proverbs 4:25-26, Psalm 26:3)

Thank you Jesus for my man! Amen.

She also has this great list on her website of things your man wants to hear from you that I thought were worth sharing.

Twenty-five Things Your Husband Longs to Hear
  1. I’m so proud of you.
  2. If I had to do it all over again, I’d marry you.
  3. I missed you today.
  4. I’ve been thinking about you all day.
  5. I’m so lucky to have married a man like you.
  6. What can I do for you today?
  7. How can I pray for you today?
  8. You are so strong.
  9. Thank you for working so hard for our family.
  10. Other men could learn a lot about______ from you.
  11. The best part of my day is when you come home.
  12. You are one of God’s most precious gifts to me.
  13. Great job!
  14. Thank you.
  15. I’m sorry.
  16. You are wonderful.
  17. That was really great.
  18. You’re so smart.
  19. You look so handsome in that shirt.
  20. You make my day bright.
  21. Thank you for being my husband.
  22. I don’t feel complete without you.
  23. I appreciate all you’ve done for me this week.
  24. I’m so glad I married you.
  25. You are my best friend.

No comments:

Leelou Blogs
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture