Monday, March 7, 2011

One Thousand Gifts




Oh give thanks to the LORD; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples! 1 Chronicles 16:8


357-379


a brand new day

funny conversations in the car with my 4 year old

putting on clothes that used to feel tight that now feel loose!

beautiful, pink streaked sunrise

junior mints

knowing Gods voice and hearing him speak

story time with Stinky Pete

the beginning of a new adventure

my girls and I singing at the top of our lungs to the radio

clean bathrooms

sleep!

cooking breakfast with my youngest

the smell of bacon frying

spending the day with my first born

zupa toscana from olive garden

listening to Lucy and her friends read personalized bible verses

big snow!

really connecting with Lucy

sharing God's awesomeness with a room full of second graders

completely blowing the diet for lunch and enjoying every bite

sunday afternoon naps

my fabulous husband



weighing less than I did they day I got married

No comments:

Leelou Blogs
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture