Monday, May 23, 2011

One Thousand Gifts



Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever. 1 Chronicles 16:34

485-509 (This list is a few weeks old that I never posted, but they are still gifts I'm thankful for.)


seeing my girls wear their daddy's t-shirts as jammy nightgowns

having the windows open in the evening

waking up to the birds chirping right outside my window

garlic bread

hearing my firstborn singing worship songs in the shower

reading stories to my kids at bedtime

being married to a man who works hard for his family and affords me the privilege of staying home with our children

york peppermint patties

finally getting caught up on the laundry

writing

orange, yellow and gold streaked clouds waiting for the sun to break on the horizon

finally sitting down after pushing myself through a great workout

quiet mornings

play dates for the girls

having 2 hours completely to myself

leisurely wandering through miles of fabric

the freedom the gospel brings

snuggling

riding bikes WITH the wind

chocolate soft serve ice cream from DQ

Lucy being an amazing big sister 


prayer time with my kids

movie and shopping date with the girls

a good nights sleep

rainy Saturdays

No comments:

Leelou Blogs
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture