Monday, January 24, 2011

One Thousand Gifts




"Gratitude is born in hearts that take time to count up past mercies." -Charles E. Jefferson


249-280


Climbing back into a warm bed

Covers and blankets bundled up to my ears

Hearing God speak

Being able to get back in the kitchen a little bit!

Cheddar busciuts

Writing down a plan and feeling good about it.

Playing make-up with Stinky Pete.


A new day

Listening to Lucy share her excitement to me about dance

Freedom to be myself with a friend

Conviction (that's never condemnation)

A shrinking appetite

Realizing I didn't go over my points at the end of the day (weight watchers)

Waking up to see it's snowing!

Watching it snow

Playing Candyland with Stinky Pete. She was cracking me up!


Seeing Lucy so excited about dance

My girls using great manners at dinner

Art time


An hour to sit and read

A helpful friend

My kids noticing Gods beauty in creation



A HUGE debt finally paid off!!!

Being filled again

Faithful friends

A birthday lunch with a friend

Girls making their crafts


Raspberry lemonade!

A Facebook wall full of birthday love!

Day 2 hair looking better than day 1

Wearing matching shoes again!!!

Loosing 4 pounds this week!!

No comments:

Leelou Blogs
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture