Monday, January 17, 2011

One Thousand Gifts




"To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live gratitude is to touch Heaven." Johannes A. Gaertner

230- 248

a finished project

not having to cook dinner

the hush of fresh snow

giggles

a good report from the Dr.

hearing my favorite song on the radio

family day

watching Mike play with the girls

snow fights!

seeing a deer walk across a frozen river

Oberweis mint chocolate chip ice cream

a lunch date with my hubby

yummy salsa and chips

Lucy's servant heart

dinner out with my family

progress in my healing!

Stinky Pete being such a good helper

glazed doughnuts

a weight loss challenge!

1 comment:

Marie said...

I am loving the glazed doughnuts coming right before the weight loss challenge. HAHA!

Leelou Blogs
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture