Tuesday, November 23, 2010

One Thousand Gifts

Oopps! How about Multitude Tuesday for this week? haha


holy experience


"None is more impoverished than the one who has no gratitude. Gratitude is a currency that we can mint for ourselves, and spend without fear of bankruptcy." -Fred De Witt Van Amburgh

"The unthankful heart... discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings!" -Henry Ward Beecher

126 -144

packages in the mail

popping the bubble wrap

 Christmas music

team work

laughing through dinner

the first sip of hot chocolate being all marshmallow

friends who encourage me

sprinkle pancakes

Office for my computer!

brushing my girls hair

my dishwasher!!!

a love note from my oldest

tea time

meeting new friends..Mr. Lowell and Mrs. Bert

a husband that is a safe place to vent

a teaching moment with lucy and her receptive heart

a weekend with an out of town friend

going to the movies

enjoying my husbands musical talents

No comments:

Leelou Blogs
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture