Sunday, November 28, 2010

Black Friday

For this first time ever I got to participate in Black Friday this year. And I will confess that it was fun! I got some good deals are we are about set for Christmas this year.  Our family has chosen to give one big family gift to each other and spend the rest of our time energy and cash on others.  We do birthdays pretty big and want for Christmas to be a time where we really focus in on Jesus.

I posted this video a couple of years ago and the new one last year. Advent Conspiracy did not make another one this year but I still think this is so great.  As we enter the holiday season, may you be blessed and encouraged as you remember the real reason for the season.



Here is a link to the video.

No comments:

Leelou Blogs
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture