Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Praying for the Men

We are in full swing here at Trinity and it is no time to stop praying for my man.  If you are joining me, lets talk to The Creator about our men. (I am still using this book as our guide.)
Perfect God, grant my husband the courage that only You can give.  Help him to remember that You promised in Your word that he can do all things through Jesus and that he should never be afraid or discouraged or dismayed because You, his God, will be with him always.  Thank you God, in Jesus' name,  for filling my husband with courage.  
God in accordance with Your word...
I pray that my husband will be persuaded that  neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing  shall be able to separate him from the love of God  which is in Christ Jesus his Lord. (Romans 8:38-30)
I pray that my husband will always fear not, for You, God, are with him.  I pray that he will not be dismayed, for You are his God.  I pray that You will strengthen him and  help him and uphold him with Your righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)
I pray that my husband will wait on You, Lord; the he will be of good courage and You shall strengthen his heart. (Psalm 27:14)
I pray that my husband will be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, will let his requests be made known to You, God. (Philippians 4:6)
I pray that whatever things are true, what ever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy-that my husband will meditate on these things. (Philippians 4:8) 
I pray that my husband will wait on You, Lord, and that he shall renew his strength.  I pray that he shall mount up with wings like eagles; that he shall run and not be weary; that he shall walk and not faint. (Isaiah 40:31)

Thank you Father for Your faithfulness to my man. In Jesus' name, Amen.

1 comment:

Stook said...

I'm praying this for my FUTURE man!! :)))

Leelou Blogs
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture