Monday, October 18, 2010

Continuing on

Anybody still memorizing scripture with me?  I know I kind of fell off the band wagon there for a bit, but I am still pressing on.

I have seen this verse a bunch lately and am thinking it's time to put this one to memory.

Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life.  Proverbs 4:23

I did a bible study this summer that used this as a baseline and I am starting a bible study this week that is using this verse again as a main thought.   I don't think that is coincidence.  I have also seen it a handful of other places so that's enough for me.  I'm excited to see what else the Lord has to show me about keeping my heart pure.

How about you? What verse are you working on? Has God been showing you something again and again?   I'd love to hear about it!

No comments:

Leelou Blogs
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture