Sunday, September 5, 2010

Top 5 Differences B/t Central FL and Northern IL

1. Seasons!!!
2. See reason #1
3. See reason #1
4. See reason #1
5. See reason #1


Dear Fall,
I joyfully confess that you are my favorite. I can't wait to see all the beautiful colors you bring. I am ready for bonfires and hot chocolate with tiny marshmallows. I love being outside when you are here.  The Thanksgiving holiday rightfully and perfectly choose you as it's home. Come quickly and please leave slowly!

Signed,
A former season-less FL girl

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Its my favoritest time of the year! I am so happy that you will get a beautiful season! Enjoy it and I think you will enjoy your first winter too! Cuddle up with some soup, cider and a good book and watch it snow! LoVe It!!!!

Leelou Blogs
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture