Monday, August 9, 2010

Continuing in the basics

In case there is anybody working on memorizing Scripture with me, it's time for another verse. I am continuing in 1 Corinthians 13. It's time for verse 5 now which says this:
(Love) It does not insist on it's own way, it is not irritable or resentful.

Ouch! Not selfish? Hmm I have some work to do! How about you? What verse are you working on? Experiencing any victory? Resisting the enemy? Being transformed in your mind? You can do it! It's time never wasted!

Lord Jesus, wash me fully in your love. May it fill and satisfy me and free me to give it away. Only in you and because of you do I not have to insist on my own way. Change me Jesus. May I experience and demonstrate your kind of love better, deeper and fuller. You are so good God.

No comments:

Leelou Blogs
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture