Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Trinity Campus

I thought you might like to see some pictures of the church building so here is another tour.


View from the street

The front door. There is a huge parking lot over to the left.


The mud room. (I'm sure we will figure this one out real quick this winter!)


The main foyer/coffee bar.


Same space from the other side of the room. Off to the right is the nursery area and to the left is the worship space.


Nursery hallway.


Check in counter. I LOVE how the walls are painted! So cute!


Downstairs space for elementary kids.


Prayer room.


Foyer from coffee bar into the worship space.


Sanctuary.




Blogger is giving me trouble with the rest of the pictures (teens space and kitchen) plus I forgot to take a picture of Mike's office. It's a mess in there right now anyway. I'll get it together and show ya next time. Isn't this place beautiful?! I'm so glad we're here!

No comments:

Leelou Blogs
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture