Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Bad jokes

I LOVE bad jokes.  Mike HATES them.  So, I will share my bad jokes with you!

By the way, I found all these because we are studying Easter this week in school....I love the privilege of homeschooling!!

ok, Where does the Easter bunny get his breakfast?     I-hop

Why did the old man put the Easter bunny on his head?       Because he had no hare.

What's the Easter bunny's favorite type of music?       Hip hop.

Why did the Easter egg refuse to tell jokes?  He was afraid he'd crack up.

HA  I LOVE it!!  

And, just because I'm sharing, I gotta tell ya my ALL TIME favorite bad joke;

What did the chick say when his cage fell apart?






Cheap Cheap!!   I still laugh every time at that one!!  hahahaha

Please feel free to share some of your favorite bad jokes.  

No comments:

Leelou Blogs
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture