Thursday, December 4, 2008

Nativity


We had such a great Thanksgiving in NC with my family. The girls played and played and then cried and cried when we had to leave. What a blessing a big back yard is! We have all come down with colds now - well, except Mike. But I guess that's what happens with a week of very little sleep. Tuesday night when we got back, we had dinner with my mom and the girls helped decorate her Christmas tree - a favorite tradition. Then mom gave Mike and I our Christmas present early. She just back from Israel a week or so ago and she bought us a nativity scene, hand carved of olive wood made in Bethlehem. The star is also a music box! I have always wanted a pretty nativity scene, but haven't ever found one I really liked that I could afford. This one is so beautiful! What an wonderful gift to start off this Christmas season with! Thanks mom!

No comments:

Leelou Blogs
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture