Monday, December 6, 2010

One Thousand Gifts

holy experience


"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow." -Melody Beattie

"If a fellow isn't thankful for what he's got, he isn't likely to be thankful for what he's going to get." -Frank A. Clark

145-173

my husband having a job

my husband having a good job!

my husband doing what he loves!

glimpses of my child's heart from a friend

a new printer!!!

buying our first Christmas tree

the gift and fruit of accountability

Zumba!

my girls doing what I asked, when I asked

clean sheets and a freshly made bed

a day filled with sweet friends

SNOW!!!!!

A garage!!! (for my FL friends, this is fabulous when it's 25 degrees out and snowing!)

driving through town with the kids enjoying the fresh dusting of snow

a great night at group with some amazing friends who love Jesus.....what a blessing!!

fried plaintains  :D

decorating the christmas tree with the girls

reading the first little book out of our advent calender and Stinky Pete telling us with such excitement "That's my verse Mommy, that's my verse!"

a handyman friend who fixed some essentials

a girlfriend who continually blesses Lucy

making Christmas ornaments with friends

FRIDAY!

the anticipation of more snow!! :D

dinner with great people

my health

shopping!

grace and freedom

snow angels

Trinity Church...great leadership and an amazing vision for people to meet, get to know and love Jesus

No comments:

Leelou Blogs
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture