Friday, July 16, 2010

Day Book


A simple women's daybook:

Outside my Window … Cloudy and dreary

I am thinking … I wonder if I can wait another day to do the laundry?

I am thankful for… grace.

From the kitchen … need to get some groceries!

From the learning rooms … organization is on the way!

I am wearing … workout clothes.

I am reading … the book of Ruth.

I am hoping … to find a cheap, good pc computer soon.

I am hearing … the train.

I am creating … school plans for the kids.

Around the house … are stacks of records from a yards sale for a fun project.

One of my favorite things … getting my day started before the kids.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week …. picnic at the park with friends and a trip to the county fair.


No comments:

Leelou Blogs
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture