Saturday, June 26, 2010

Finished projects and a sneak peak

I want to show you some of the things I've been working on and my next venture.

My niece turned 11. I love making these easy little bags. They turn out so cute. Here's the tutorial for it. I also made her these matching double sided little zippies. How cute are they?! Here is a tutorial. Super easy.

A nephew that is a Colt's fan who's birthday was this week. (Did I mention I have 9 nieces and nephews?!)

Another pillow case for a new friends birthday.

A little dress for Stinky Pete, and I will add, that she doesn't like "because it doesn't spin!"
And here is the sneak peak. The girls picked out these fabrics for a bed spread, pillow cases and curtains. Can't wait to finish it! I think it will be super cute! Here are the curtains and switch plate covers.

I love this little button trim they picked.



The white fabric will be the top of the bed spread and the blue will be the bottom with the green strip as a trim. Pictures to come soon!

No comments:

Leelou Blogs
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture