Friday, September 4, 2009

Tot School

I have mentioned before about the swap that I participated in this summer and it got the creative wheels turning. I have been thinking up all kinds of fun things for Stinky Pete to do! This particular idea I grabbed from here, but it was so easy I wanted to show you.

It is a color match using the free paint swatches from Wal-Mart. I cut, laminated and put a Velcro dot on the back. I have another color set, I just have to get some more Velcro dots. She loves it.





2 comments:

sodalo said...

almost makes me wish I had a toddler to "preschool"!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! It's fun to see others using the preschool bag ideas. I think I need to make another board more similar to yours. The one I have for Simon now is too hard (orange and pink are so similar). I like the colors you chose. Good job! :) Ami (from Walking by the Way)

Leelou Blogs
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture