Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Randomness

-I used to make this, I already make this, and I'm totally going to start making these.

-Lucy filled her marble jar and got new roller skates.  She's so happy! (She earns marbles for good behavior and then a special treat when the jar is full.)
                                       

- I think this is very funny.

-It's the 15 and my new verse is Deuteronomy 33:12 "Let the beloved of the LORD rest secure in Him, for he shields him (her) all day long, and the one the LORD loves rests between His shoulders."    I love the mental image that brings of resting on His chest.  

-Here is a slide show of the girl's Easter weekend.

-I want to make these with the girls soon. They are too cute!

-Here are 2 of my new favorite websites:
http://www.dltk-kids.com/  TONS of great free school stuff for the kids on here.
http://www.homeschoolfreebie.wholesomechildhood.com/  Free homeschool stuff EVERY DAY!

-And lastly, I need you to know that I'm giving myself permission to not do the dishes tonight.  I'll probably regret that in the morning, however I'm resting in Jesus' words: "don't worry about tomorrow, tomorrow has enough trouble of it's own."  Hahaha  I'll let ya know how that turns out. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rach - if you make those wipes, put them in tiny foil-lined packages and place about 119 of them on the table at every meal....I will take you on a cruise - now.

Leelou Blogs
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture