Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New years update

I haven't come up with a good way to share my scriptures that I'm learning each month, so I'll just share my last two and my new one all together. 

The first half of February's was Ephesians 4:32 (I'm going to try to type this from memory) Be kind and compassionate to each other, forgiving each other just as in Christ God forgave you.

The last half of February's was Colossians 3:23-24 (again from memory) Whatever you do work at it with all your heart as working for the Lord and not for men since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward.  It is the Lord Christ you are serving. (I had to cheat on that one, I had some of the wording backwards)

The first of March is Philippians 2:3-4 (not yet memorized) Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself.  Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others. 

This has been a great journey so far.  It's amazing how much memorizing scripture helps change your heart.  Many times it has changed my day! How thankful I am for His word.

On another New Year's note, I'm doing OK with my weight loss goals.  Not as fast as I wanted to move but progress none the less.  The first 5 pounds seemed to really be attached as I kept loosing it and it kept coming back.  I know, it's my addictive personality. HA!

Anyhoo, that's about all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Leelou Blogs
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture