Monday, December 15, 2008

Ornament exchange

I read the Siesta Fiesta Blog and we did an ornament exchange this year. Is has been so fun getting to know a fellow sister in Christ. Also, I have to admit who doesn't love getting a package in the mail? My siesta Jodie, sent me the sweetest 2 ornaments.




I love them! They are so cute. The pics are a little blurry, but there is a jingle bell in the middle of each one (which my girls love!). It is so neat to meet her and now think of her every year as we hang them on the tree. You can check out her blog, dark between the stars, here. She has an adorable family! This was so fun! Thank you so much Jodie!! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blog is smack darn adorable!

Your ornaments are precious!

Jodie | Velour said...

Awww, thanks Rachel! I'm so glad y'all like them!

Leelou Blogs
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Apture